Logistyx’ clients are some of world’s largest and most progressive eCommerce or distribution based organizations.
We implement Transportation Management Execution solutions which automate and enable our clients to quickly and effectively ‘ship’ orders across their supply chain. Complementing this solution are Business Intelligence Tools providing procurement planning, visibility, dashboard views, reporting and financial audit capabilities. We are presently seeking an Account Manager to oversee our clients use of these Business Intelligence tools.
ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and grow client experience. Identify areas of increased usage of the Visibility, audit and Business Intelligence Tools or other Logistyx products/services, resulting in additional client penetration with revenue growth for Logistyx.
- Within a team environment, be the source of expertise with use of our Business Intelligence tools for clients to identify and communicate areas of transportation spend savings initiatives, improved supply chain decision-making.
- Collaborate with our vendor partner (software) on initiatives, identify and communicate product improvements, application problems, strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with our sales executives to assist as necessary throughout the sales cycle as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Solicit assistance from other team members to provide support and information to satisfy client needs.
DATA ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide analytical support to client team members as needed, including data analysis, report and dashboard definition, information generation for client decision making.
- Work with data sources to incorporate “big picture” information into analysis and reports.
- Use available data sources to develop intelligence briefings that demonstrate client’s access to and depth of knowledge of industry dynamics, and ability to provide strategic insights.
- Education: Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree at minimum (technology, business/data analytics, business, supply chain/logistics, etc.).
- Work History: A minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Personal Skills: Candidate’s work history must exhibit the ability to work in a team-based environment; strong analytical and presentation skills; excellent communication and writing skills; detailed oriented.
- Technical Skills: Very strong excel and database familiarity is required. Experience with BI tools – Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, Etc. is desirable.
- General: Willingness to travel as necessary (mostly USA, some Netherlands). Understanding the intricacies of carrier (small parcel) and LTL/TL rating and invoicing (EDI) methods throughout North America is a definite differentiator for the successful candidate. EU and APAC carrier understanding would be nice. This position is ideal for a creative, high-energy individual, with strong analytical skills, enjoys interacting with clients and team members, in a fast- paced environment, the opportunity to help clients succeed, and the chance to be part of a quickly growing company.