Logistyx Technologies is looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, have a desire to learn about logistics, and deliver solutions that clients love.
Top 3 Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Deployment/management/monitoring of applications.
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Provide technical implementation (deployments), integration and consultative services to our internal departments and our customers.
- Educate our customers on Logistyx products and capabilities throughout the implementation process.
- Execute deployment activities for our customers and internal business.
- Application management in Azure.
- Perform technical testing on deployed environments.
- Work closely with multiple departments within Logistyx during Cloud Operations activities.
- Create Logistyx Cloud Operations documentation.
- Create and maintain infrastructure and deployment automation scripts.
- Perform performance tuning of the environments.
- Provide 2nd/3rd tier technical support.
- Monitor & manage of environments.
- Proven knowledge of Azure (certificates is a plus, AWS experience is a plus)
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Web and API technologies.
- Strong organization and detail-oriented approach to installation, troubleshooting, and configuration experience of industry-specific business applications.
- Strong Windows administration skills.
- Some programming experience desirable (C#, Python, Java, etc.)
- Basic SQL database administration knowledge
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to complete Cloud Operations per schedule commitments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team while also performing strongly without constant supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet installation project objectives is necessary.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Experience working with major logistics and software products in a production environment a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related technical field required.
- Proficiency in the English language