(Location: Rolling Meadows, IL)
Join one of the supply chain industry’s fastest growing solution providers, Logistyx Technologies, in an influential role as the Director, Digital Lead Generation at our U.S. headquarters in Rolling Meadows.
Logistyx is seeking a digital lead generation all-star who has a high level of enthusiasm, leadership, professionalism and integrity to design, execute and maintain effective digital lead generation programs that support global sales objectives. A key leadership role on the marketing team, this position will oversee both the email marketing automation strategy as well as the digital ad strategy.
What you will do:
Major areas of accountability include developing and implementing digital lead generation programs across the entire funnel, leveraging email marketing automation, paid digital and social media. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in digital marketing funnel management, multi-channel campaign creation/strategy, and Hubspot and Salesforce management, reporting & analysis.
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to incorporate content, SEO/SEM, social, website, events, and more, into cohesive integrated campaigns.
- Own email marketing execution from end to end. Manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including content and messaging, email template creation & editing (HTML), brand style execution, list segmentation, scheduling, deployment, measuring, testing, optimization and reporting.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that drives conversion improvements.
- Communicate campaign results, both written and verbal, to marketing leadership and stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Hubspot capabilities, automation processes, deliverability and email marketing best practices.
- Build scalable, repeatable and documented workflows for campaign execution to fuel Hubspot.
- Own and publish the master campaign calendar for the company.
- Manage every aspect of our paid search, paid social, and display advertising programs.
- Identify optimal spend and work with marketing leadership and external agencies to optimize paid search programs across a number of global geographies.
- Compile and report metrics from a variety of business systems including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Google AdWords to determine program impact and optimization opportunities.
- Support marketing and sales teams with ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Stay current on market trends, influencer perspectives, analyst reports and competitive landscape.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications, business or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishment in digital lead generation, preferably managing campaigns across email, social, display & search
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Effective organizational skills with track record of completing projects on time and on budget
- Ability to work effectively in a high growth, dynamic environment
- Ability to navigate a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, work on multiple projects simultaneously, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
- Firm grasp of b2b digital best practices
- Hands-on approach to PPC and SEM initiatives
- Ability to bring structure in an unstructured environment
- Experience in supply chain industry and/or SaaS technology a plus
- Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords certified a plus
- High sense of urgency and meticulous attention to detail