The Implementation Engineer is part of the International Implementation Team, a team of Logistyx product specialists that delivers these products on customer or Logistyx infrastructure. The product specialists know all product functionality and how to configure and tailor these.
With the product teams the Implementation Engineer specifies customer requested functionality and collaboratively resolves product issues. With the infrastructure team the Implementation Engineer delivers solutions and sets up monitoring processes. With the Customer Engagement team the Implementation Engineer ensures the right functionality is delivered and configured and tailors customer solutions.
Customers with which the Implementation Engineer engages are both customers owned by the International and the North America business with key usage in the International geography.
This role is positioned in the Central European or adjacent time zone and requires a frequent visit to the operations office in the Netherlands.
- Support the creation of Statements of Work with product knowledge
- Facilitate customer and internal meetings to get solution requirements clear.
- Specify product and carrier creation or enhancement definitions
- Ensure correct infrastructure delivery
- Deliver and configure software modules sold and their monitoring
- Code custom-tailored logic in Logistyx products
- Assist with quality assurance testing pertaining to project delivery.
- Document deliveries and customer solutions for Logistyx’ Support team
- Own the technical solution until handover to Support
- Provide third line support to the Support team
- Conduct and assist with training to customers on Logistyx software products, both pre- and post-installation as required.
- Correct administration of hours worked, work item status and ownership and product requests in enterprise resource systems
- 3 Years IT Solution delivery and configuration experience – ideally in small parcel logistics solutions
- Associate Degree education or equal experience in an IT environment
- Exposure to cloud services
- 3 Years SQL experience
- Good English communication skills – oral and written, from commercial workshop in sales support to product discussions with internal teams
- A pragmatic mentality for achieving results – ensuring that client, carrier and Logistyx team members are engaged, aligned and deliver on time.
- Strong organization and detail-oriented approach to installation, troubleshooting, and configuration experience of industry-specific business applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work as part of a team while performing strongly without constant supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet installation project objectives is necessary.
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to complete projects per budget and schedule commitments.
- Ability to regularly travel to client sites on a global basis