We are looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, wanting to learn logistics, and deliver solutions that clients love. You will be working on the TME software, a transportation management system (TMS) specifically designed for parcel shipping.
- Provide technical implementation, integration and consultative services to our customers.
- Educate our customers on Logistyx products and capabilities throughout the implementation process.
- Execute on-boarding activities for new customers and new capabilities for existing customers.
- Perform quality assurance testing.
- Work closely with engineering to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Develop Logistyx project documentation.
- Collect, organize and supply technical feedback and product enhancements to engineering.
- Execute troubleshooting when required both during project roll-out as well as immediately post go live.
- Provide periodic 2nd tier technical support.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong organization and detail-oriented approach to installation, troubleshooting, and configuration experience of industry-specific business applications.
- Experience working with major logistics and software products in a production environment.
- Development and scripting integration experience, including application APIs to ERP, WMS and other products.
- Some programming experience desirable (SQL, Java, etc.)
- Good knowledge on SQL, whether Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle a must.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to complete projects per schedule commitments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team while also performing strongly without constant supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet installation project objectives is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical field required. Master’s degree in same fields a plus.