The Project Manager will be responsible of the implantation and migration of Logistyx’ products. During the project, the Project Manager will ensure requirements are clear, the scope is set and the budget and timelines are met. The Project Manager will be the linking pin between customer, carrier and delivery team.
The Project Manager reports to the Customer Fulfilment director. Customers with which the Project Manager engages are both customers owned by the International and North America business with key usage in the International geography.
This role requires a frequent visit to a Logistyx operations office.
- Facilitate customer and carrier workshops to acquire a clear scope
- Write Statements of Work (SoWs), agree on cost, pricing, product and infrastructure
- Acquire customer signature on SoWs
- Lead customer projects with varying combinations of team members
- Deliver customer projects in time, budget and scope and prevent risks
- Handover of approved customer solutions to Logistyx’ Support team
- Correct administration of projects and staff hours in enterprise resource systems
- Report on project progress and status
- Engage with account managers and customers in their journey through Logistyx’ capabilities
QUALIFICATIONS: Required Technical and Professional Expertise
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3 ~ 5 years IT Solution delivery project experience – ideally in small parcel logistics solutions
- BSc education or equal experience in an IT environment
- Exposure to cloud services
- Excellent English communication skills – oral and written, from commercial interaction in sales support to steerco meetings with executive teams of our clients
- A keen eye and ear to understand key client stakeholder goals and pro-actively managing these expectations
- A pragmatic mentality for achieving results – ensuring that client, carrier and Logistyx team members are engaged, aligned and deliver on time.
- Ability to regularly travel to client sites on a global basis