We are looking for a long-term talented and motivated .Net/C#/Azure App Services Software Developer that’s not all talk and loves nothing more than creating fast/reliable/beautiful software that astonishes. In this role, you will add new features and fix bugs for an existing App Service architecture shipping application as well as refactor existing portions of code to adhere to coding standards and best practices. There are also opportunities to work on adding new technologies and improving the overall architecture.
WHAT BASIC QUALIFICATIONS YOU’LL NEED:
- 5-7 years of experience in building App Services using C# and .Net
- Experience as a front end or full stack developer is a plus
- Experience with Azure Web Apps
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops and Build processes
- Experience with Azure SQL, containerization, Azure Service Bus/Event Hub and using a pub-sub architecture.
- Strong communication skills – able to speak in and understand technical detail
- Writing unit tests as part of the code, to provide code coverage.
- Ability and willingness to refactor existing portions of non-conformant code to adhere to coding standards and best practices.
- Ability to come up with creative/practical solutions to complex issues.
- Prior Agile/SCRUM team experience.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms, and knowledge of different PaaS services available with Azure Cloud Platform.
- Experience in building UI using Blazor framework and ability to deliver incremental progress to enhance customer experience.
- Experience with API standards, Open API framework
- Previous end-to-end architectural experience (Full-Stack).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- A fun, rewarding & challenging work atmosphere.
- A culture that values character, family, work/life balance, and hard work.
- Hard-working people you will enjoy working with even when you are remote.
- Opportunity to build a key component of the rapidly expanding world-wide supply chain