As the leader in Transportation Management Systems (TMS) for parcel shipping, Logistyx helps businesses reduce shipping costs, boost efficiency and enhance customer service. Our SaaS-based solutions empower brands, manufacturers, retailers and logistics providers to achieve on-time delivery in full while significantly increasing revenue per shipment. Our corporate headquarters are in Illinois, but our opportunities know no bounds. From Singapore to Chicago, we’re a multidisciplinary team of trailblazers, strategists, developers, and relationship-makers.
If you like new ideas, welcome challenges, are intrigued by the idea of “re-inventing the ideas behind shipping and delivery,” and are seeking a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving work environment, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a software engineer for developing and configuring our Global Transport Management Solution (TMS). You will join a team of talented Software Engineers who work collaboratively with our customers and internal teams.
- As C#/.Net developer you are working on building our Transport Management Solution for a global customer base.
- Produce high-quality code that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Work with the customer and internal teams to perform quality assurance testing.
- Execute troubleshooting when required both during project rollout as well as immediately post go live.
- Provide periodic 3rd tier technical support.
- Produce high-quality documentation meeting market standards.
- 2+ years’ experience in development and scripting integration, including application APIs to ERP, WMS and other products. Experience in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics is a plus.
- Programming experience on C#, .NET, Azure, Interfaces, Webservices: SOAP, XML, .csv, Web API’s.
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge on SQL, Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle is a must.
- Strong organization and detail-oriented approach to installation, troubleshooting, and configuration experience with logistics-specific business applications.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English.
- Verbal & written skills in Mandarin has a high preference.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team while also performing strongly without constant supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet installation project objectives is necessary. (This is needed a couple of times per year)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field required. Master’s degree in same fields a plus.