Logistyx’ clients are some of world’s largest and most progressive eCommerce and Distribution-based organizations. We implement Transportation Management Execution solutions which automate and enable our clients to quickly and effectively ship small parcel orders across their Supply Chain. We are presently seeking a Solutions Consultant to assist the sales efforts for the firm. This is both an application and technical-oriented role supporting our Enterprise Sales Team. The individual in this role will collaborate with the Marketing, Product Management and Professional Services.
- Working closely with the Sales team on RFPs, Proposals, Sales Presentations and Demos
- Attending client sales meetings with the Sales Account Managers as the product SME (Subject Matter Expert) for both application and technical details
- Working closely with prospect to understand and capture requirements
- Ensuring Logistyx’ solution is well-aligned with the prospect’s requirements
- Contribute to content owned and managed by Marketing
- Collaborate with Product Management on requirements and road map of the Logistyx solution
- Transfer prospect requirements to the Logistyx Implementation team
- Provide responses and manage content for RFIs and RFPs
- Present proposals to customers in collaboration with the Sales Account Manager
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree (Technology, Business, Supply Chain/Logistics, etc.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience working within a Sales Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer role.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Must have knowledge of the logistics industry, small parcel shipping execution, experience with TMS or ERP systems is a plus; experience with Loopio is a plus
- Must have in-depth knowledge with software systems experience, specifically the .Net stack
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand