Logistyx is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales. As a Strategic account manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
- Helps to drive time to value through adoption of offerings as well as features within offerings
- Deeply understand client metrics to proactively identify issues and needs
- Identify and encourage participation as a Logistyx Client Reference
- Advocate internally for customers by being the voice of the customer
- Continually monitors and manages client health and satisfaction
- Build a network and generate prolific referrals
- Manage client health and likelihood to renew and grow revenue
Education and Certification
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Availability to travel as needed
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.