Logistyx Technologies Promotes and Hires New Executive “Dream Team” to Meet the Demands of Exponential Growth
Eight new executives will serve across Logistyx Technologies’ network of international and domestic offices in Chicago, Canada, the Netherlands and the UK..
Rolling Meadows, IL (April 16, 2019) – Logistyx Technologies, the leader in transportation management for parcel shipping, announces today the promotion and hiring of eight executives at the senior vice president, vice president and director levels. Five of the eight are based in the United States, including Logistyx’s Chicagoland headquarters and its new Tulsa, Oklahoma office; the others are stationed across Logistyx’s network of international offices in Canada, the Netherlands and the U.K.
“As the volume of parcel shipments continues to swell alongside e-commerce sales and demand for our services grows exponentially, these talented leaders will help us meet and exceed global shipping requirements,” said Logistyx President Ken Fleming.
The recently promoted executives include:
- Doug Miller, Senior Vice President of North American Sales
- Michel van Wijngaarden, Senior Vice President of International Operations
- Jeff Skaistis, Senior Vice President of Global Product Development
- Jeff Lomax, Vice President of Product Management
- Mike Eisner, Vice President of Business Intelligence
The three new hires include:
- Aimee Tierney, Vice President Sales, Account/Program Management, formerly of IBM and Oracle
- David Hogg, Vice President of Strategic Business, formerly of Infor and before that, IBM
- Richard Palmer, Director of Small Business and Hardware, formerly of MetaPack Group
The continued rollout of Logistyx Technologies’ new flagship software, TME 3.0, remains a top priority for Logistyx. TME 3.0, the world’s first single engine for global parcel shipping, selects the most effective and efficient combination of multi-carrier services, properly documents those services to ensure compliance, tracks the services through to completion, and ensures accurate billing and timely payment.
The promotion and hiring of these eight executives follow the successful completion of Logistyx’s “90 People in 90 Days” initiative where the company recruited 90 employees in the same amount of time to provide its customers instant connectivity to the world’s largest carrier network.