Grove Medical Moves Orders 12x Faster with Logistyx Shipping Software and Wearable Technology
Founded in 1988, Grove Medical has built a successful business by serving the elder care marketplace. As a distributor representing hundreds of name-brand manufacturers, Grove has become a “one-stop shopping” resource with a growing online business.
VP of Operations Michael Laico was charged with implementing a next-generation technology platform that would position the company for future growth. He and his team chose Epicor’s Prophet 21 distribution software system and Logistyx Technologies’ multi-carrier shipping software system integrated with Zebra ring scanners and printers to address these challenges.
- Reduced labor in shipping area by 1.5 full-time employees.
- Improved shipment processing speed by 12:1.
- Reduce labor with system-generated invoices.
- Enhanced freight planning tools to address customer-specific rules.
- Now design their own reports with Ship-IT reporting software.
- Gained a hands-free scalable parcel shipping solution.
Ship-IT also provides Grove with customized and complicated freight cost logic that can be assigned at the customer level. “We’re able to be creative with freight costs and build customer-specific shipping programs on Ship-IT.” Michael Laico, Grove Medical
Fill out the form below for more information or to schedule complimentary transportation management consultation today.