Capture shipment package dimensions in seconds with the iDim System
Shipping regular and irregular shaped packages? No problem. From small businesses and mail counters to large operations and warehouses, the iDimension 3D imaging system can be used in a variety of applications to ensure freight compliance and deter revenue loss from miscalculated dimensions. The iDimension is also designed as an economical solution for low- and high-volume parcel shipping applications.
Watch this video to see the iDimension in action.
- Dimensions parcels in less than 2/10th of a second at 0.2 in NTEP Certified accuracy.
- Displays dimensions, status and weight if scale is directly attached.
- Requires virtually no special alignment or special handling while placing an object under the work area.
- Converts irregular shapes like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven shapes to 0.5 in NTEP Certified cubed dimensions.
- Interfaces with most NTEP Certified shipping scales.
Are you receiving carrier charge backs for incorrect package dimensions?
Fill out the form below to have one of our dimensioning specialists contact you and help you automate your process.