(Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands)
We are seeking new team members as Implementation Engineers to join our growing team who are passionate about logistics, technology and delivering solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to deploy Logistyx transportation execution systems (TES) that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Provide technical implementation, integration and consultative services to our customers.
- Educate our customers on Logistyx products and capabilities throughout the implementation process.
- Execute on-boarding activities for new customers and new capabilities for existing customers.
- Perform quality assurance testing.
- Work closely with engineering to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Develop Logistyx project documentation.
- Collect, organize and supply technical feedback and product enhancements to engineering.
- Execute troubleshooting when required both during project rollout as well as immediately post go live.
- Provide periodic 2nd tier technical support.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong organization and detail-oriented approach to installation, troubleshooting, and configuration experience of industry-specific business applications.
- Experience working with major logistics and software products in a production environment.
- Development and scripting integration experience, including application APIs to ERP, WMS and other products.
- Some programming experience desirable (SQL, Java, etc.).
- Good knowledge on SQL, whether Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle a must.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to complete projects per schedule commitments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team while also performing strongly without constant supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet installation project objectives is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical field required. Master’s degree in same fields a plus.