Join one of the supply chain industry’s fastest growing solutions providers, Logistyx Technologies, in an influential role as a Product Design Engineer at our U.S. office in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Logistyx Technologies optimizes businesses’ transportation management execution with industry-leading software, hardware and knowledge. This unique, comprehensive package offers a configurable solution for smarter shipping anywhere by leveraging a global carrier network and predictive analytics for data and value-driven decisions.
Our corporate headquarters are in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, but our opportunities know no bounds. From Singapore to Chicago, we’re a multidisciplinary team of trailblazers, strategists, developers, and relationship-makers. At Logistyx, you’ll discover you have the support and opportunities you’d expect from a large organization, with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for thinkers and doers – bright, motivated people who are excited by accountability, collaboration, and making an impact.
If you like new ideas, welcome challenges, are intrigued by the idea of “re-inventing the ideas behind shipping and delivery,” and are seeking a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving work environment, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking new team members as to join our growing team who are passionate about logistics, technology and delivering solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to deploy Logistyx transportation execution systems (TES) that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Interacting with parcel, LTL, and other transportation carriers in both the US and abroad to build requirements for integrating Logistyx products with the carriers’ operations.
- Working with product development to design solutions for customers to utilize carrier functionality.
- Developing carrier certification and testing plans in conjunction with the product quality team.
- Assisting support and implementation groups to deploy the product and troubleshoot issues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited academic body or equivalent real-world experience.
- Should have a good understanding of shipping processes and how they interact with customers’ business operations
- Good communication and technical writing skills to develop requirements and work plans
- Knowledge of various carrier marketing and certification programs a plus
- A minimum of 5 years consulting and/or industry experience is required 5 of domain/functional experience in one or more of the following:
- Product strategy
- Product management
- Product development
- Portfolio management
- R&D strategy/execution
- Cloud experience is a plus
- Deep demonstrated experience with logistics strategy, distribution network strategy, and distribution operations improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to effectively communicate with various internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing priorities.