Join one of the supply chain industry’s fastest growing solutions providers, Logistyx Technologies, in an influential role as a Product Development Engineer at our U.S. office in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Logistyx Technologies optimizes businesses’ transportation management execution with industry-leading software, hardware and knowledge. This unique, comprehensive package offers a configurable solution for smarter shipping anywhere by leveraging a global carrier network and predictive analytics for data and value-driven decisions.
Our corporate headquarters are in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, but our opportunities know no bounds. From Singapore to Chicago, we’re a multidisciplinary team of trailblazers, strategists, developers, and relationship-makers. At Logistyx, you’ll discover you have the support and opportunities you’d expect from a large organization, with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for thinkers and doers – bright, motivated people who are excited by accountability, collaboration, and making an impact.
If you like new ideas, welcome challenges, are intrigued by the idea of “re-inventing the ideas behind shipping and delivery,” and are seeking a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving work environment, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking new team members as to join our growing team who are passionate about logistics, technology and delivering solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to deploy Logistyx transportation execution systems (TES) that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- C# and .NET application design and development utilizing technologies like ASP.NET and WCF.
- Database design and development using systems such as Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Working with product design group to develop requirements and provide guidance and feedback to the partners involved.
- Developing testing and certification plans in conjunction with the product quality group.
- Assisting support and implementation groups to deploy the solution and troubleshoot issues.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited academic body or equivalent real-world experience.
- Good understanding of software and hardware technology applications in the transportation and logistics business.
- Experience building and consuming XML and REST web services.
- Cloud environment/DevOps experience a plus.
- Should have a good understanding of shipping processes and how they interact with customers’ business operations.
- A minimum of 5 years consulting and/or industry experience is required 5 of domain/functional experience in one or more of the following:
- Product strategy
- Product management
- Product development
- Portfolio management
- R&D strategy/execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to effectively communicate with various internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing priorities.