Logistyx Technologies President Ken Fleming and Chief Operating Officer Dipti Gupta have each been named a 2021 Pro to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive. This marks the third year in a row that Fleming has been recognized with this honor.
Ken and Dipti have been instrumental in helping Logistyx clients proactively remodel their supply chains around e-commerce, accelerated by the explosive growth in online shopping. Empowering shippers to leverage Logistyx’s cloud technology to tap into carriers and supply chain data has enhanced productivity, improved customer service, and decreased transportation spend in a time when organizations seek to optimize their parcel shipping operations to stay competitive.
As the events of 2020 spurred unprecedented supply chain disruptions, Ken and Dipti’s leadership spearheaded the efforts of the full Logistyx team to:
- Complete more than 100 enterprise-caliber sales
- Help clients scale operations to efficiently ship as many as 300,000 parcels/day from a single distribution center, choosing the best carrier service for each parcel based on cost, delivery deadline, and carrier service reliability
- Assist clients in migrating their shipping operations to the cloud to improve agility to fulfill orders in this unique landscape
- Extend the intelligent parcel management operations of many clients to minimize the rising costs and disruptions associated with a growing volume of e-commerce returns
- Help clients enable ship-from-store capabilities as in-store shopping paused and e-commerce fulfillment demands soared
- Scale clients’ operations to ship more parcels to meet growing demand since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, by as much as 100% for some
The Pros to Know list recognizes outstanding executives whose accomplishments offer a roadmap for other leaders looking to leverage supply chains for a competitive advantage. This year’s list includes individuals and teams from software and service providers, consultancies and academia, trucking and transportation firms, professional development agencies, sourcing and procurement divisions, and more, all of whom have helped supply chain clients and the supply chain community at large prepare to meet many of today’s – and tomorrow’s – challenges.
To learn more about this achievement and the other 2021 Pros to Know, check out the official announcement from Supply & Demand Chain Executive here.
Congratulations to Dipti and Ken on this well-earned recognition!