Parcel Forum 2021, dubbed “the essential learning event for e-commerce-centric (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) shippers” is next week – and it’s in-person! And we’re going! You’ll have to forgive us in advance if we’re still wearing our blue light glasses and slippers – it’s been a while since we’ve seen you. But just because we’ve been socially distanced (and more) for the last year and a half, doesn’t mean our industry experts aren’t ready to share our innovative technology, best practices, and customer success stories. On the contrary, a quick visit to booth #100 will give you some insight into how Walgreens, Pfizer, Footlocker, and more are getting products (including vaccinations!) to customers quickly and cost-effectively.
Simplify the Complexity of this Unprecedented Shipping Landscape
In the last 18 months, shipping rates to some regions have skyrocketed a staggering 443% due to shortages, limited carrier capacity, and the increased demand COVID brought to the scene, and we’re heading to Parcel Forum ready to help you simplify the complexity of this unprecedented shipping landscape. Be sure to stop by to say hello, take a product tour, and explore how our cloud-based multi-carrier parcel shipping technology can be a real competitive differentiator when it comes to optimizing your order fulfillment by:
- Quickly onboarding new carriers
- Empowering you to meet shipping demands while controlling costs by automating and optimizing carrier selection – accounting for best value rates, business rules, and customer delivery preferences with each order.
- Complying with more than 550 global carriers and executing cross-border shipments.
- Ensuring on-time delivery in full and improving customer service performance metrics.
- Flagging unforeseen delivery events, automating delivery exception decisions, and producing carrier performance scorecards.
- Increasing shipping volumes without adding staff or costs to the process.
- Informing complex decisions such as how to deploy zone skipping; ideal inventory placement strategies; and which business rules to apply for rapid parcel carrier selection.
- Seamlessly integrating with e-commerce, ERP, WMS, OMS, and TMS solutions to create a “one-touch” shipping ecosystem that seamlessly executes same-day/next-day delivery, ship-from-store, BOPIS, returns, and more.
Need more incentive to leave your home office behind? As described in a recent report from the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) with McKinsey & Company, “With e-commerce projected to reach 25-40% of sales across categories after the pandemic abates, retailers must understand the role of digital shifts on the customer journey, upgrade e-commerce capabilities, and rethink the network as the role of the store blurs.” Translation: adopting and implementing supply chain technology that fuels omnichannel retail strategies is critical to improving customer service and profitability in this unprecedented e-commerce landscape.
And where better to explore technology solutions than the exhibitor floor of Parcel Forum 2021? Walk the aisles, grab the swag (we’ll have eats and more, for the record), and talk to the experts about how their state-of-the-art solutions can reduce costs and ship faster (repeat: booth #100!).
Because we’ve all been off the in-person trade show circuit for 14+ months, we’re predicting Parcel Forum will draw a larger and more diverse audience together this year than ever before. So, join us in D.C. and schedule some time to meet one-to-one with Logistyx professionals. See why Logistyx was named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies in America and network with industry peers to discuss common challenges and discover solutions. There’s no time like the present to reimagine your parcel shipping and transform your order fulfillment.
Schedule a meeting today or stop by Booth #100. We’re looking forward to seeing you!