On the Move – Trends and Innovations in TMS: Ken Fleming Speaks to Manufacturing & Logistics IT
Quick, accurate parcel delivery is the lifeblood of modern commerce. As customers become more demanding about how, when, and where they want to receive their products, shippers and carriers need to quickly adapt to survive, and they often harness technology to do so. Manufacturing and Logistics IT recently spoke to leading vendors and analysts in the Transportation Management System (TMS) industry, including Ken Fleming, President & Chief Sales Officer of Logistyx Technologies, to examine current trends and possible future innovations in the sector.
In a wide-ranging report, Ken shared insights on topics including:
- The consumerization of the business purchasing process
- The blurring of lines between freight and parcel shipping
- The importance of integrating enterprise applications to create a single technology stack
- The significance of proactive communication with end customers
- The value of a TMS with Business Intelligence tools