(Location: Various locations)
Logistyx Technologies, the leader in Transportation Management Execution™ (TME), helps businesses reduce shipping costs, boost efficiency and enhance customer service. Our flexible order fulfillment and multi-carrier shipping software solutions make it easier to ship more orders, faster, for the lowest possible cost worldwide. Clients include some of the world’s largest and most progressive e-Commerce or distribution-based organizations. Headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, Logistyx also has offices in Toronto in Amsterdam.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota and can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. He/she will also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and selling to multiple decision makers.
The position will be home office based looking after an assigned territory. He/she will play an integral role in helping build upon the current customer base and driving new business and working closely with the VP of Enterprise Sales.
- New business sales professional (hunter)
- Experienced selling into supply chain/logistics/3PL
- Self-starter/self-motivated with an overachiever mind set
- Proven track record with the ability to identify and close new sales opportunities within an assigned territory
- Coachable– You are open to feedback and hungry to constantly learn and grow
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree (Technology, Business, Supply Chain/Logistics, would be a bonus).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of enterprise new business sales experience.
- Comfort level selling to CxO level contacts at tier 1 and tier 2 organizations.
- Sector experience: e-Commerce, retail distribution, health sciences, 3PL, institutional, fulfillment & distribution.
- Experience within transportation management, warehouse management or supply chain applications is an asset.
- Candidate’s work history must exhibit the ability to work both independently and within a team-based environment.
- Strong client relationship and presentation skills; good with Microsoft desktop applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a must; excellent communication and writing skills; detailed oriented; familiarity with Salesforce CRM or similar.
- Willingness to travel as needed (USA).
- This position is ideal for someone who enjoys interacting with clients and team members, in fast-paced environments, the opportunity to help clients succeed, the ability to meet your revenue targets and the chance to be part of a quickly growing company.
Successful candidate will receive base salary plus bonus plan with target quota. Additionally, company offers an attractive benefits package. The ability to work from home or at the office is available once training is complete.