Join one of the supply chain industry’s fastest growing solutions providers, Logistyx Technologies, in an influential role as Software Quality Assurance Engineer at our U.S. office in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Logistyx Technologies optimizes businesses’ transportation management execution with industry-leading software, hardware and knowledge. This unique, comprehensive package offers a configurable solution for smarter shipping anywhere by leveraging a global carrier network and predictive analytics for data and value-driven decisions.
Our corporate headquarters are in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, but our opportunities know no bounds. From Singapore to Chicago, we’re a multidisciplinary team of trailblazers, strategists, developers, and relationship-makers. At Logistyx, you’ll discover you have the support and opportunities you’d expect from a large organization, with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for thinkers and doers – bright, motivated people who are excited by accountability, collaboration, and making an impact.
If you like new ideas, welcome challenges, are intrigued by the idea of “re-inventing the ideas behind shipping and delivery,” and are seeking a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving work environment, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking new team members as to join our growing team who are passionate about logistics, technology and delivering solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to deploy Logistyx transportation execution systems (TES) that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Working collaboratively with the product design and development groups to develop and document test plans.
- Investigating incoming bug reports by reproducing issues and investigating logs.
- Designing, developing, and executing automated tests, both black-box and white-box test cases; and maintaining in-house test automation framework.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Expertise testing complex application environments, including regression and performance testing.
- Experience working with and testing web services.
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks.
- Good understanding of common processes and data flows in the transportation and logistics business.
- Cloud environment experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited academic body or equivalent real-world experience.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience in a relevant Software QA experience testing enterprise level applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to effectively communicate with various internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing priorities.