Aligning the device to your business needs and software solution
Over the years, we’ve helped customers implement barcoding solutions in thousands of different scenarios, to improve data collection and streamline labor.
Today, companies have more choice in barcode scanner models and formats than ever. We work with them all and help companies choose the right equipment for every point in the cycle, from manufacturing to order fulfillment, shipping operations and in field delivery.
Take advantage of our experience. We can help you select, purchase and configure the right barcode scanning solutions for your operations. We can help you weigh the range of options including:
- General purpose scanners – Zebra’s general purpose handheld, in-counter, hands-free and on-counter scanners are designed to meet a wide range of scanning needs, applications and budgets.
- Fixed mount scanners – Combining superior 1D/2D scanning with plug-and-play simplicity, these devices are ideal for both standalone and OEM applications.
- Rugged scanners – Built to deliver reliable, high performance in the harshest environments.
- Ring scanners – For advanced ergonomics and Bluetooth cordless capability, allowing unparalleled comfort and freedom of movement.
- Scan-equipped mobile computers – For advanced computing and scanning with multiple data capture functions.
- Companion scanners – To easily implement 1D laser scanning where either mobility or the cost and size of a traditional scanning device is an inhibitor.
- Barcode scanning accessories – Designed to complement and enhance scanner operation.
Barcode Scanner Support and Repair Services
Logistyx is full-service authorized Zebra maintenance and repair provider. We offer a comprehensive mobile device service program that includes mobile device management, staging, spare device pool management and help desk support.
Maximize productivity with our next generation technology barcode scanners.
Fill out the form below to have one of our specialists contact you.