Desktop Shipping Software for Corporate Users
Designed for the corporate or office environment, Logistyx desktop shipping software is a convenient browser-based shipping solution that employees can access from any company computer to ship packages. The software ensures that company shipping rules are followed and streamlines labor with tools to:
- Choose the lowest cost carrier. Users can compare carrier services like UPS, FedEx, USPS and others, and select the best, most cost-effective shipping method for required delivery date, destination and package characteristics.
- Process domestic and international packages, ensuring that accurate shipping rates and carrier labels are selected every time.
- Eliminate steep address correction charges, which can add charges of more than $12.00+ per package, and $85.00+ on multi-package shipments. The system prescreens and verifies addresses for accuracy as they are entered.
- Use built-in address books to ship in seconds. Corporate, personal and departmental address books speed up shipment creation.
- Ensure accurate cost accounting. Cost center and accounting codes can be added to every shipment to capture shipping activity by cost center, carrier and service.
Our desktop shipping software can also be deployed as a shipping kiosk for walk-up shipping, an ideal solution for organizations with staff, students and other visitors. With all locations accessing and shipping from the same central software system, your organization can ensure lowest-cost shipping organization-wide and gain an accurate picture of actual expenditures.
Our desktop shipping software solution delivers tangible savings for organizations of all sizes. Please contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation and demonstration.