How confident are you that the shipping solution you have in place today will meet emerging delivery and customer service trends over the next five years? In today’s dynamic e-commerce and omnichannel world, it’s an important question for any company striving to maintain a competitive edge.
What does a future-ready multi-carrier shipping platform look like? Watch this webinar, The Future of Multi-Carrier Shipping Systems (Beyond the Shipping Label), as transportation technology expert Ken Fleming, COO of Logistyx Technologies, discusses the key trends shaping supply chain delivery today and how they’re influencing shipping system requirements, including:
- Omni-channel Delivery: Controlling shipping and delivery processes across the extended enterprise, including drop shipping, ship-from-store, etc.
- Expanding Delivery Services: The globalization of customers & how to serve them all.
- Procurement: The need to simplify the procurement of transportation services.
- Control Tower Capabilities: The demand for seamless analytics and workflow tools to monitor, anticipate and proactively optimize carrier interactions and delivery processing.
- Blockchain: How this emerging technology will impact transportation.