Career Opportunities at Logistyx
Our corporate headquarters are in Oklahoma, but our opportunities know no bounds. From Singapore to Chicago, we’re a multidisciplinary team of trailblazers, strategists, developers, and relationship-makers. At Logistyx, you’ll discover you have the support and opportunities you’d expect from a large organization, with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for thinkers and doers – bright, motivated people who are excited by accountability, collaboration, and making an impact.
And we’re hiring some serious talent.
If you like new ideas, welcome challenges, are intrigued by the idea of “re-inventing the ideas behind shipping and delivery,” and are seeking a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving work environment, we want to hear from you.
Take a look at our current openings.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building logistics software solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. In this position, you’ll:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches and evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
We are looking for a technical writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented professionals who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. In this position, you’ll:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture