Career Opportunities at Logistyx
Our corporate headquarters are in Illinois, but our opportunities know no bounds. From Singapore to Chicago, we’re a multidisciplinary team of trailblazers, strategists, developers, and relationship-makers. At Logistyx, you’ll discover you have the support and opportunities you’d expect from a large organization, with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for thinkers and doers – bright, motivated people who are excited by accountability, collaboration, and making an impact.
And we’re hiring some serious talent.
If you like new ideas, welcome challenges, are intrigued by the idea of “re-inventing the ideas behind shipping and delivery,” and are seeking a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving work environment, we want to hear from you.
Take a look at our current openings, and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Desk Technician
We are seeking a Service Desk Technician to join our team. The foundation of Logistyx Technologies LLC is our customer service. Our Service Desk is in place to respond and resolve issues as quickly as possible to maintain the customer’s normal operation. The Service Desk Technician is the first line of support for our customers and must be able to diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner or determine when escalation is necessary. In this position you’ll:
- Answer all Support Desk calls and emails from customers and create detailed service tickets in ConnectWise PSA with all information that will help facilitate a diagnosis and resolution.
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve assigned service tickets relating to software and technologies such as: Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, VB Script code, Logistyx Software, ConnectShip Progistics, FedEx FSMS, DHL Express Cyclone, UPS SCS Gemini, Endicia Label Server, and others.
- Install software upgrades and patches for any software packages supported by the customer’s Service Level Agreement.
- Work with vendor software support technicians to resolve issues.
- Quickly determine if a service ticket will require escalation, and provide all necessary information to senior support.
- Maintain communication with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Maintain assigned service ticket statuses and keep written record of work performed in ConnectWise PSA.
- Provide 24/7 on call support technician on a rotating one week period for emergency Paid Support or Platinum Support Contract holders.
- Install and prepare applications on servers for new clients or as part of Integrations projects.
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
We are seeking a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team. As a key member of the Chief Financial Officer’s team, the Director FP&A owns the financial planning and analysis function. In this position, you’ll:
- Build and maintain the annual budget model including full pro forma financial statements. Through discussions with leadership and others throughout the organization, develop the annual plan considering the various revenue streams and related gross profit and company cost structure.
- Build and maintain the monthly forecast model including full pro forma financial statements. Through discussions with leadership and utilization of sales, operations, and accounting reports, update the monthly forecast.
- Manage Gross Profit Assurance function ensuring that profitability matches contract and desired returns. Ensure forecasts are updated accordingly.
- Build and maintain the daily and weekly cash flow forecasts providing details behind assumptions and historical trends used. Modify assumptions, as needed.
- Prepare financial modeling of product/customer profitability and compare to market trends, etc. to help determine appropriate pricing or decision support.
- Define and report meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decisions
- Special Projects, as assigned.
- Provide decision support financial analyses (e.g. capital investments, pricing impacts, contract negotiations, etc.)
Audit Account Manager/Data Analyst
We are presently seeking an account manager/analyst to oversee our clients, using our parcel and LTL freight audit solution. In this position, you’ll:
- Maintain and grow client satisfaction. Identify areas of increased usage of the audit tool or other Logistyx products/services, resulting in additional client penetration with revenue growth for Logistyx.
- Act as the key contact for client, and be the source of audit information and resources for internal teams.
- Work closely with team employees (potentially remotely) to assist you to meet client and Logistyx goals.
- Understand and work with client teams to deliver key information to assist in their decision-making.
- Provide analytical support to client team members as needed, including data analysis and report development.
- Work with data sources to incorporate “big picture” information into analysis and reports.
- Use available data sources to develop intelligence briefings that demonstrate client’s access to and depth of knowledge of industry dynamics, and ability to provide strategic insights.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building logistics software solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. In this position, you’ll:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches and evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
We are looking for a technical writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented professionals who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. In this position, you’ll:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
We are seeking new Implementation Engineers to work with our world-class customer base to implement the Logistyx suite of TES products. This is a vital role within our organization and it will be necessary to consistently provide the highest levels of customer service as part of the delivery experience. This role requires an individual with excellent technical abilities and the capability to translate specifications to production-grade operational systems. In this position, you’ll:
- Provide technical implementation, integration and consultative services to our customers
- Educate our customers on Logistyx products and capabilities throughout the implementation process
- Execute on-boarding activities for new customers and new capabilities for existing customers
- Perform quality assurance testing
- Work closely with engineering to troubleshoot technical issues
- Develop Logistyx project documentation
- Collect, organize and supply technical feedback and product enhancements to engineering
We are looking for Business Analysts to join our growing team who are passionate about logistics, technology and delivering solutions that customers love. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen and exceptional written and oral communication skills. In this position, you’ll:
- Work closely with business and subject matter experts to gather, understand and document business and technical requirements
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitate the negotiation of requirements
- Execute customer workshops with implementation team, including requirements gathering, workflows, solution design and deliverables documenting for Logistyx software project installations
- Identify current and future-state business processes, including gap analyses
- Help stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support it
- Create, analyze and validate detailed functional and system requirements and draft Logistyx project documentation, including business requirement specifications
We are seeking new team members as Project Managers to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to deploy Logistyx transportation execution systems (TES) that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. In this position, you’ll:
- Manage and execute the end-to-end implementation process of Logistyx products by consulting with, carefully managing and bringing all key implementation resources together to properly deploy the entire installation on schedule, under budget and at the highest standards of service
- Be the main contact for project delivery for both the customer, Logistyx team and stakeholders. As required, act as the on-site support resource or project lead
- Develop and execute detailed project plans, budgets, schedules and task lists to the satisfaction of customers and Logistyx stakeholders
- Interface effectively on project statuses, action request and other matters with customers and all Logistyx project stakeholders
- Assist with training and user education to customers on Logistyx products
- Maintain high degree of knowledge to stay current with product and technology changes through consultation with engineering, sales, professional services and support