The terms and conditions contained in this Logistyx Data Security Schedule are incorporated into any agreement specifically referencing and incorporating this Logistyx Data Security Schedule.
- APPLICATION. If, in the performance of its services or obligations to Customer, Logistyx shall collect, use, transmit, store or otherwise come in contact with Customer Data, Logistyx agrees that it will comply with the following information security and privacy requirements as it relates to such Customer Data.“Customer Data” means Customer information associated with shipping transactions accessible by Logistyx in performing services under this Agreement that (i) relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to that information or (ii) would be considered personal information as such term/concept is defined by applicable law, in each case to the extent obtained in accordance with any applicable laws.
- DATA SECURITY REQUIREMENTS. Logistyx agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect and maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of Customer Data and comply with applicable domestic and foreign laws, regulations, rules and industry standards related to the collection, storage, handling, processing and transfer of such Customer Data. To the extent Logistyx is granted access to Customer’s systems for the purpose of performing its obligations, Logistyx agrees to comply with Customer’s reasonable information security policies, or such other reasonable policies, procedures and other requirements provided to Logistyx by Customer in writing from time to time. Logistyx agrees to implement and maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards and other security measures necessary to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of Customer Data and any network access tool (such as a security token) or any password or other security feature of the Customer’s computer network.
- SECURITY INCIDENTS. Logistyx agrees to maintain, use and disclose or provide access to Customer Data only for the benefit of Customer for the purpose of performing services under its agreement with Customer (or as Customer may otherwise direct in writing) and for no other purpose. Logistyx will notify Customer after becoming aware of any actual or reasonably probable breach of Customer Data or any security breach leading to, in an accidental or unlawful manner, the deletion, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of Customer Data transmitted, stored or processed in any other manner, or the unauthorized access to such Customer Data.
- INFORMATION RIGHTS. Upon Customer’s reasonable request at any time during the term of the Agreement, but not more than once annually, Logistyx shall promptly provide Customer with information related to Logistyx’s information security safeguards and practices, which may include one or more of the following as Customer may request: (i) responses to an information security-related questionnaire, (ii) copies of third party audit or assessment reports, certifications and the like, but only to the extent that Logistyx has acquired such reports and certifications, (nothing herein shall operate to require Logistyx to acquire such reports and certifications), and (iii) making Company personnel reasonably available for security-related discussions with Customer. Customer will treat any information related to Logistyx’s information security safeguards and practices as Logistyx’s confidential information.
- AFFILIATES AND SUBCONTRACTORS. To the extent that Logistyx’s affiliates or other permitted agents or subcontractors have access to Customer Data, Logistyx shall require that such entities comply with all terms and conditions of this Logistyx Data Security Schedule.
This Logistyx Data Security Schedule is subject to change at Logistyx’s discretion; however, changes to this Logistyx Data Security Schedule will not result in a material reduction in Logistyx’s commitment to the security of its Customer’s data.